Support LANMonkey via Patreon

Become a Patron! Please check out the fantastic perks of being a Patron by clicking the "Become a Patron" button above! Thank-you to our Patrons: Catches Her Arm, Anonymous, Mark Dowding, Mark Kavanaugh, Liane Scott, Scott & Jessie, & Valaina Maher!

Monday 28 January 2013

Ogden Point Victoria - Video Blog Episode 001

Hey Geocachers!

Thought I'd let you know that on a recent trip to Victoria I filmed my first video blog.
Is that what we should call it? I'm open for suggestions on that.

LANMonkey Video Blog - Ogden Point Victoria

I was on a mission to find GC23RBJ "Jaiden's Cache" in order to place a specific TB in that cache. It was my first time using GeoSense on the BB as well, and everything went pretty smoothly. So please watch the video, and let me know what you think...

Do you have any cache or cache type suggestions that I should record? Caching technologies you'd like to see used?  Any types of content you'd like to see? Interviews with cachers from BC?


No comments:

Post a Comment